Here is a great article for you if you are a lover of walking in the woods, an interior design guru, or simply if you enjoy arts and crafts. Here a three decorations idea, easy to realize with branches and twigs you picked up in the woods. Perfect to add some nice rustic and cosy touch to your home! Everything you will need is listed below, along with the animated pictures to illustrate the DIYs. Thanks to my friend Perrine who gave me Photoshop classes, I am looking for innovating ways to present tutorials. Do you like it? Please leave me your impressions in a comment!
Peace, love & coziness,
You wil need:
– Branches and twigs you picked up in the woods–on the ground, not directly on the trees, we love trees <3 ;) (if the wood is damp, I advise you to let it dry inside for a few days)
– Pine cones
– Pliers or strong cisors to cut the wood
– Glue gun
– Candles & mini candle holders (99 cents at Goodwill & Best Value)
– Paint pens to draw on wood
– Newspaper to protect your table
– Et voilà!