Hello you all!
I hope you are enjoying the last days of summer, either sipping cocktails near a pool, or at work!
Today I want to share a recipe that was really successful among my colleagues, a few weeks ago: green tea madeleines. If you follow me on Facebook and Pinterest you saw my melting chocolate heart madeleines recently. But you know me, and you know I love to remix recipes with exotic ingredients, so today: let’s welcome green tea, the star of Japanese desserts! After all, what is more conforting than a couple of madeleines with a warm tea to forget about the unusual August rain? Well, if you beg me enough, I might publish the chocolate recipe too ;)
I wish you a nice, cosy, and sweet week-end!
xoxo ClemmoIngredients – For a full plate of madeleines
– 80 g of flour
– 2 eggs
– 70 g sugar
– 75 g butter
– 1/2 baking powder
– 3 big spoons of green tea powder (available in Asian groceries)
Recipe – 10 minutes
– Pre-heat the oven to 200°C (400°F)
– In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar, then the green tea, and add progressively the flour
– Melt the butter and mix it with the other ingredients
– Pour the batter in the madeleine molds
– Heat for 8 minutes in the oven
– Voilà !